Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Time to update!

Well it's been a while since I updated on our Family!

We're all doing well. Eric is working hard on deployment and we're almost at the half way mark! I can't wait to finally be over the hump! He is getting ready to leave for Africa this week. He'll be there for 90 days and then head back to Spain to finish out deployment.

Conner is doing great. He's talking so much and really starting to put a lot of words together. He's definitely a Toddler and throws many tantrums/screaming fits. He's got a great personality though. He's so fun, and loves to make people laugh. He's a goofball really. He's still obsessed with Mickey Mouse. It's the only show he will watch. His favorite toy at the moment is a shopping cart our friends gave him. He pushes it everywhere he goes. He likes to sleep at night with his blankie, Dada Bear, and his mickey. Oh and of course his paci (yes he still gets it). He's really grown up.. It's amazing.

I'm doing well, also. My surgery went well and I have healed up really nicely. I have gotten back to pretty much normal the past week or so. My jaw was pretty tight for a while but now I can eat anything I want. I'm very excited because I've lost so much weight since Eric left. I am now wearing a size 5, sometimes 3. I have started riding a bike with Conner and he loves it. I really just need to tone up now to be where I want to be. I am only 3 lbs heavier then I was before I got pregnant. I've been keeping myself pretty busy. Hanging out with friends any chance I get. I am going to miss my Family and Friends so much when I go back to MS, but I am so ready to have Eric home and be a Family again. We love and miss him so much!

Oh yeah and at Conner's 2 year well baby he was 27 lbs and 34 3/4 in tall :)

No comments: