Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mommy's big 2 year old!


On May 24, 2010 my little man turned 2! It's kind of weird because I feel like he's been with us longer than 2 years, but also feel like there is no way he is 2 already! He had a Mickey Mouse Birthday party on Sunday before his actual Birthday. It turned out to be an amazing day! The weather was perfect ( a little hot actually), which was great because for a long time it was saying it was going to rain! It was at a park here in town. He also had a blow up jump house which he didn't really care for. He got tons of cool stuff! A new Mickey Mouse tricycle, swing set, sand box, a wagon and TONS of other toys. He also got some really cute clothes. We got his cake from Super K and it was soooo delicious! A lot of people cancelled on me, but he actually had a really great turn out!

On Monday, his actual Birthday we just hung out and played with his new toys. He also got to go to Applebee's for a Birthday dinner. :) He sat by Papa and ate really good.

It's hard to believe our little 5 lbs 15 oz baby boy is now a big boy! I haven't taken him to his 2 year well baby yet so I'll have to update with stats after that. But he's doing great. He's a skinny little man like I was when I was little. He's so active and loves to be outside all.day.long. He's smart as can be. He amazes me with how much he knows, and says. I love how he can tell me what he wants, but hate the toddler 'tude. lol But all in all he's a great boy. Has his moments, but all kids do!


Happy 2nd Birthday baby! Mommy and Daddy love you so much!

No comments: