Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Grandma & Grandpa came!


Yep my Parent's finally came to visit us! After 6 years of waiting. :P But no really we had a great time. It was nice to have them visit us for a change, and see ours things and the life I have created since getting married 6 years ago. I hope I've made them proud. Conner LOVED all the attention from them. He loves his Grandma and Grandpa so much! <3 I wish we lived closer so he could see them all the time.

We mostly just relaxed at home together. We did take Conner to his first Zoo visit. He wasn't to interested in the animals (most of them were laying around or sleeping so he probably couldn't see half of them haha), but he loved running around and being loose. He did really well and was so good for us.

Mom and Dad were here for 8 days. Not nearly long enough! We look forward to seeing them again! Soon hopefully! :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Aw, glad you had fun with your parents!