Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Conner used the big boy potty!


Yesterday we went grocery shopping and decided to pick up a potty for Conner. I know it's early but my child is stubborn so I figured I better introduce it early. Of course I know he really won't get what's going on, but I am hoping eventually he will understand.

Well today I put him on there and he didn't go. So when I had to go I decided we would go on the potty's together and I sat him on his potty and sat down and I heard his potty singing because he went tinkle on there!!!

I cheered and we clapped and we checked out what he did! He really had no idea why Mommy was so excited but he smiled and looked. I was so proud of him. I don't plan on pushing on him. Just sitting him on there randomly during the day, and when we go to the bathroom he can sit on his. I know it's going to be a long journey but I am super excited! :)

Of course I had to take a picture of his potty!!! Woo hoo Gooooooo Conner!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Life As I Know It. said...

Awesome!! :) It's so exciting ;) I took pictures too haha.