Saturday, August 6, 2011

Time to update!

Well it's August now, last time I checked in was June! It's been a busy summer to say the least. Conner and I left on June 24th to head to Ohio for Jessica's wedding. We had one hell of an adventure! About a week after I got there I spent two nights in the hospital due to pain on the left side of my back. I found out that I had kidney stones. Let me tell you it was the worst pain I have ever felt in my life! They say it's worse then labor pain, I can't really say if it is because I didn't feel much labor pain with Conner. lol So I took it easy most of the time because I was in a lot of pain and once they pasted I still took it easy because I didn't want to push myself and end up not being able to come home. My amazing parents helped so much and let me take it easy. I also have stretched out muscles at the top of my stomach from Conner's pregnancy and it's been causing me a lot of pain lately. Especially when I lift Conner to much, or do simple things like walking around, or vacuuming. It's becoming miserable.

I am currently 28 weeks, which means I am 7 months pregnant. I can't believe we are so close to the end. I can't wait to meet this little guy, but also don't want the rest of the year to continue going so fast because Eric will deploy.

We have been away from Eric for a month and a half. We were coming home to see him before he left for FEX, but our flight got cancelled due to the Airport not having power, so we ended up staying in Ohio for 2 more weeks. We are home now, and waiting for his return. We can't wait to see him! Conner is getting really antsy to see him. Every night he cries for him. It breaks my heart, and makes me dread deployment even more.

Speaking of Conner. He's doing well. Mouthy ;) and full of energy. He's so smart it scares me! He is smart, but stubborn when it comes to learning things like numbers, letters and colors. So we're going to have to start buckling down and finding fun ways to get them across to him. He LOVED being home with Grandma, and Grandpa. I love seeing him with them, and I know they treasure the time with him. My boys are lucky to have Grandparent's like that. :)

So we're all doing well. It's been crazy, but okay. We also had to deal with fleas when we got home, and that was an adventure that I NEVER want to take again. Being 7 months pregnant, and having a 3 year old and JUST getting off the plane the night before and then having to clean an entire house, take my cats to the vet and get my house treated and keep us out of the house for 4 hours wasn't easy. I've been keeping up with cleaning and vacuuming so we can finally get rid of these bugs. Fleas are the worst!

So that's that :)

No comments: