Friday, June 10, 2011

It's A....

We had our Ultrasound the other day and found out that we are having another boy! I didn't really care either way, as long as my baby was healthy. I kept going back and forth on if I'd want a girl, or just another boy. I admit I was a little bummed it wasn't a girl, but now I am thrilled it's a boy. I am excited to finally know and call him, a him. We're having a heck of a time with names. With everything else going on we haven't really talked about them much anyways. Hopefully we figure one out soon so we can start calling him by his name and making it a little more real for Conner.

Conner was always going on about having a baby sister. Not that I really think he understands anyways, but when we told him it was a brother he would always say no sister. Now he will say things about having a baby brother, and slips once in a while and says baby sister. He picked him out a outfit today. :) It was so cute. I want to include him in on everything. Never want him to feel left out of our decisions. He even told the lady at the check out that he picked that for his baby brother <3 Talk about melt my heart! He's such an awesome Big Brother and I hope it continues to be that way!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Aw, that's so sweet! Conner is going to be an awesome big brother. ♥