Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin patch!




We took Conner to his first Pumpkin patch on October 18th. He loved it! He loved picking out his pumpkin and he only picked up two and kept the second one..It had a long stem so it was easier for him to carry. It was pretty big too! He loves carrying it around everywhere with him. It's all skinned up and the stem broke from him falling. haha. It's cute! There was also a petting area but he is still so scared of the animals...Silly boy. It was a great day for our Family. I love getting out and doing things like that together. We'll do it every year. I was every Holiday to be special for Conner and we'll try our best to do it. Here are a few pictures from our day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you were able to take him to do this! How fun and special and what a great thing to keep going every year. I really miss traditions like these that my parents did with me, like picking out and cutting down our own Christmas tree.

Conner will always remember these things and hold them special to his heart.